Hong Kong Mental Health Conference and Youth Summit 2020 tickets on sale now!
Hong Kong Mental Health Conference
Taking place on 6-7 November 2020, both online and in-person, the Hong Kong Mental Health Conference will bring together international and local youth mental health experts to share their expertise on a number of topics ranging from the perinatal period to transitioning into the workplace.
Participants will gain access to a state of the art, interactive, digital programme and will have the option to express interest in attending in person at Centricity, Central, Hong Kong (subject to public gathering restrictions). With the many uncertainties of the coronavirus pandemic, we will continue to monitor the situation and follow guidance from the Hong Kong Government.
Esteemed international speakers joining virtually include:
- Dr Laurie Santos, Professor of Psychology at Yale University and Host of the Happiness Lab Podcast
- Professor Patrick McGorry, Executive Director of Orygen
- Professor Dinesh Bhugra, Professor Emeritus of Mental Health and Cultural Diversity at Kings College London and President of the World Psychiatric Association (2014-2017)
The line-up of local speakers include
- Dr Roger Ng, President of the Hong Kong College of Psychiatrists
- Dr Grace Ho, Assistant Professor at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Coolminds is pleased to announce the Hong Kong Youth Summit, which will take place online and in-person on November 8. With the theme “Resilience: Supporting each other and ourselves” the summit, organised for youth, by youth, will engage youth through interactive workshops, panel discussions, and stories of lived experience, on mental health and wellbeing. Learn more here: https://hkmentalhealthconference.com/youth-summit/
Thank you to MINDSET and Jardines for sponsoring the Conference and Youth Summit, Morgan Stanley for sponsoring the development of the Youth Summit, and Hongkong Land for being our venue sponsors.
Learn more and register: