Join our Summer Internship Programme!
If you are aged 18 or above, a bilingual tertiary student in Hong Kong, passionate in mental health and would like to get hands-on experience in working in a local mental health charity, become our Summer Intern! Details below:
2023 Mind HK Summer Internship Programme (Paid)
*Please note that this internship is not frontline/clinical in nature.
Mind HK is looking for individuals who are passionate about mental health to join our paid internship programme. Over the course of the 8-week internship over the summer, interns will support one of the following teams in delivering a range of NGO operations, including but not limited to research and content development, marketing and communications, social media content creation, graphic design, and event planning.
- Working closely with the Projects Manager (Digital Projects) on supporting the development and production of digitally related projects (i.e. AI chatbot and customer relationship management system)
- Liaise with vendors to support platform maintenance and development
- Assisting in consolidation of organisation database
- Supporting Projects Manager in daily operations and administrative tasks
Working closely with the Training Manager on supporting the following:
- Coordination of training including but not limited to requests, arrangement, payment among clients, Mind HK, trainers
- Supporting content development of training materials
- Manage stakeholder database
- Create monthly mental health news bulletins and research updates
Communications and Fundraising:
Working closely with the Deputy CEO on supporting the following:
- Support campaigns and events
- Social media and website content development
- General communications
- Fundraising support
Internship period: 8 weeks, from 3 July, 2023 to 25 Aug, 2023, weekdays from 9am-5pm (hybrid working mode, including 1-hour lunch time)
- Students aged 18 or above living in Hong Kong currently pursuing a Degree / Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or equivalent
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in research, content writing, website and app development, event planning, graphic design and/or video editing is a plus
Please prepare the following documents prior to submitting the application form:
- CV (English)
- Recommendation letter (English or Chinese)
- One-pager (English) cover letter with suggested points below:
- Why you would want to work with Mind HK
- What mental health means to you
- How you think you could contribute to Mind HK
- (Optional) You may upload documents showing your additional skills, e.g. event planning, marketing, social media content development, graphic design, translation, etc.
Please upload your documents in the application form HERE.
Application deadline: 19 May 2023
Successful applicants will be notified by 16 June 2023 latest.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Matthew Wong and/or Ms. Nicole Lee at [email protected].
About Mind HK
Mind HK (Mind Mental Health Hong Kong Limited) is a S88 registered charity (91/16471) launched in 2017. Our vision is to ensure no one in Hong Kong has to face a mental health problem alone. Through resources, training, and outreach campaigns and programmes, we help to raise awareness of mental health and reduce the associated stigma, with the aim of achieving the best mental health for all in Hong Kong. With existing collaboration and research efforts, we are here to support Hong Kong in becoming a global leader and regional model for public mental health. For more on our work, mission and vision, please visit www.mind.org.hk.