If you are aged below 24, a bilingual tertiary school student in Hong Kong, passionate about mental health and would like to get hands-on experience in working in a local mental health charity, join the Mind HK summer internship programme.
Please submit your application online by 13 May 2022 (Friday) here: bit.ly/mhksummerintern2022
Please note that this internship is unpaid.
*High school students are not eligible to apply. However, you are welcome to join our Youth Advisory Committee (YAC) / Youth Operational Committee (YOC), which is open to all bilingual youth aged 16-24 living in Hong Kong. Learn more: https://www.coolmindshk.com/en/event/2022-2023-coolminds-yac-and-yoc/
2022 Mind HK Summer Internship
Mind HK is looking for students who are passionate about mental health to join our summer internship programme (unpaid) from June to August 2022. Over eight weeks of internship, you will support a full range of NGO operations, from research and content development, marketing and communications, social media content creation, graphic design, to event planning.
Internship period: 20 June – 12 August 2022 (weekdays 10am – 5pm; remote / hybrid working mode)
Who are eligible to apply:
- Tertiary students aged under 24, living in Hong Kong, and are currently pursuing a Degree / Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or equivalent;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience in research, event planning, website and app development, graphic design and/or video editing is a plus.
*Candidates are required to have received at least 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
Please prepare the following documents prior to submitting the application form:
- CV (English)
- Recommendation letter (English or Chinese)
- 100 words (English) self-introduction explaining why you want to work with Mind HK
- 200 words (Chinese) about what mental health means to you. It can be your own mental health experience (if you have any and wish to share) or your thoughts about the mental health journey of people you know (e.g. your peers or family).
- 600 words (English) explaining how you think you could contribute to Mind HK and promote mental health to your peers or network. We encourage you to reference our strategy (click HERE).
- (Optional) You may upload documents showing your additional skills, e.g. event planning, marketing, social media content development, graphic design, blog writing, translation, etc.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and Mind HK does not offer any frontline/clinical placement or internship due to its non-frontline nature of services.
You will be asked to upload your documents in the application form here: bit.ly/mhksummerintern2022
Application deadline: 13 May 2022 (Friday)
Successful applicants will be notified by 10 June 2022 latest.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nicole Lee or Natalie Leung at [email protected].