Please note that Mind HK is a non-front line charity and is not able to offer clinical placement or internship of that nature.
- University students (8-week period): 21st June – 13th August 2021
- High school students (one of the following 2-week period)
- 12th July – 23th July 2021
- 2nd August – 13th August 2021
- Based in HK
- Aged 16-24 (senior secondary students OR students pursuing a Degree / Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or equivalent)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English and/or Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in research, website and app development, graphic design and/or video editing is a plus
Please prepare the following documents prior to submitting the application form:
- An up-to-date resume
- A recommendation letter (from your teacher or mentor)
- A 150-word paragraph explaining why you wish to work with Mind HK and in the mental health field
- A 500-word outline of how you would promote mental health in HK upon completion of the internship program
You will be asked to upload your documents in the application form here: https://forms.gle/YwuizsfAkt7GmZxP8
Application deadline: 28th May 2021
Successful applicants will be notified by 7th June 2021 latest.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nicole Lee at [email protected].