About this Event
Date: April 9th, 2021
Time: 18:00 – 19:30
Platform: Zoom (Participation link will be sent to your registered email before the date)
What is Managing Mental Health During the COVID-19 Outbreak?
During the current COVID-19 outbreak, it is normal to feel worried, stressed and anxious when we are faced with uncertain situations as well as trying to adapt to flexible working. But the sooner we acknowledge and learn to take care of our mental health, the healthier and better equipped we’ll be to cope with the situation we’re having to face.
How does it work?
This is designed to be delivered as an online webinar via Zoom.
Managing Mental Health During the COVID-19 Outbreak will cover:
- The basics of mental health
- The spectrum of mental health
- Mental health challenges during the COVID-19 Outbreak(Stress, Anxiety and Depression)
- A case example
- Tips to cope with these mental health challenges
- Tips on general wellbeing
- How to support others
The webinar is delivered by Mind HK Staff or Mental Health Professionals.
If you have any question, please contact us through:
(+852) 3643 0869