One in four of us will experience a mental health problem in our lifetime. Join Mind HK on February 1st for Time to Talk Day to get Hong Kong talking about mental health.
Time to Talk Day is coming to Hong Kong on February 1st! This is the first time the campaign will be shared outside of the UK, in an effort to start the conversation around mental health in our city. More below.
- Get talking. Ask a friend, coworker, and/or family member how they’re doing. Find talking tips here.
- Email us a video saying “Hi, I’m (your name) and it’s time to talk about mental health in Hong Kong.” By doing this, you give us permission to use the video on our social media platforms.
- Share resources and content. These can be found here.
- Write your thoughts on mental health and tag us on Instagram/Twitter @mindhongkong
- Share your story. Write a blog post or something short for our social media. Email us for details.
- Support us on social media by liking our material and using the following hashtags: #timetotalkhk #timetotalk #mindhk
- Have ideas? Email us!