As we’re a new initiative under the Patient Care Foundation in Hong Kong, we’re seeking help in multiple ways. If you have any general queries about donating, sponsoring, collaborating or volunteering please conact email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
We are seeking a Honorary Operations Manager/ Chief Operating Officer.
We’re looking for an all-rounder who possesses business and operational leadership experience, and a passion for overcoming the stigma around mental health in Hong Kong.
The post-holder needs to be bilingual (Chinese and English). Anyone who is initially appointed to the volunteer role will be invited to apply for the permanent position. If you are interested, or wish to learn more about this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Opportunities Available:
We are especially in need of these skill sets:
- Web design, graphic design and IT
- PR, fundraising and event management
- Psychologists psychiatrists and other mental health professionals prepared to lecture or speak to the present
- Individuals prepared to talk about their lived experience with a mental health problem
- General administration, translation, legal and accounting
Whether you have these skills or not, we’d love to hear from you! If you’re interested in volunteering, please fill out this form. If you’re a PR company interested in helping with our cause, or any other organisation looking to collaborate, please contact email@example.com
Here’s how you can help:
- We are looking for donations to continue localizing and translating mental health resources into Chinese, promoting mental health in communities across Hong Kong, and providing basic mental health and suicide prevention training to individuals across sectors. To donate, please click here.
- Becoming a founding donor
- If you’re interested in becoming a founding donor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becoming an affiliated mental health charity
- Our mission is to provide resources and information to the Hong Kong public at large, to change attitudes towards mental health, and ensure everyone facing mental health challenges receives adequate treatment. We’re looking for mental health charities in Hong Kong and abroad to be an affiliate with ours; we will post your website and description on our website, in order for site visitors to gain access to your services and information. If you’re interested in becoming an affiliated mental health charity, please email email@example.com with a short description of your organisation. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Sharing your mental health story
- We will soon be launching a “Your Stories” section on this website with personal stories, to help show mental health problems be more understood. We want to use stories from the local community to help overcome the stigma of mental health. If you would like to share your mental health story, or would like to learn more about this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re simply interested in collaborating or learning more, we’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email email@example.com.